JANUARY 1 – 31st
The BLUE HAIR Campaign is about bringing awareness to Human Trafficking during the month of January – Human Trafficking Awareness Month. Only participating salons will be donating $10 to Present Age for every blue strip to help fund services for survivors.
- Mirage Salon: 704-455-6000; 6598 Roberta Road, Harrisburg NC
- Main Contact: Sara Babson
- Everette II Salon: 704-425-0602; 4628 NC Hwy 49, Harrisburg NC
- Main Contact: Jennifer Jenkins
- Style Expressions: 704-701-2505; 1096 Concord Parkway North, Concord, NC
- Main Contact: Dana Wagner
- Deja Vous Hair Care: 704-932-4247; 2618 Dale Earnhardt Blvd, Kannapolis NC
- Main Contact: Ashleigh Austin
- Rockin Edge Hair Studio: 704-791-9697 ; 80 Church Street NC Ste 82A, Concord NC
- Main Contact: Mandi Smith or Mandy Ritchie
- The Artsy Eye Salon: 704-408-0024; Lenox Salon Suites, 12335 N Community House Road, Suite d #12, Charlotte NC
- Main Contact: Brittany Markowski
- Pazza Bella Hair Studio: 853-871-2886; 100-C West Richardson Ave Summerville SC
- Main Contact: Crystal Merce
MARCH 10th @ 8:00pm
Light up the Night 5k is a Glow-In-The-Dark run/walk event that partners with a local nonprfot to help raise funds and awareness for their cause.
Present Age is the NonProfit!
For more information about participating in the 5k or to register – click HERE!